What is a Wellness Coach?
A Wellness coach is a professional who helps you discover, clarify, and achieve your goals. Wellness coaches encourage self-discovery through exploration of core values and strengths and help clients create their own solutions for a happy and more productive life.
A Wellness coach helps you to set goals and helps to keep you on track and stay accountable. With a Wellness coach you will learn to:
- Create specific and measurable goals.
- Shift negative thinking into positive thinking.
- Stay grounded when you are anxious.
- Use tools to increase happiness.
- Take better care of yourself and your well-being.
- Maintain boundaries.
- Use tools to help with relaxation.
- Take action to achieve your goals.
- Build self-confidence.
- Make a great first impression.
- Develop listening skills.
- Increase empathy for others.
Who is Marjorie Oliver?
Marjorie Oliver has devoted her life to helping others. As a certified Wellness Coach and with a Masters Degree in Mental Health Counseling, she has worked as a mental health counselor and as an advocate for victim’s of domestic violence.
Marjorie can also help with:
- Care Giver Support
- Anger Management
- Spaciousness & Presence of Mind Training
- Guided Meditation for Relaxation & Self Improvement
- Parenting Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Behavior Analysis
- Social Skills